A & G Appliance Service
Family Owned and Operated—Trusted Service since 1962
Service most makes and models
- Ranges & Ovens
- Garbage Disposals
Areas of Service
Addyston, Amberly, Avondale, Bevis, Brentwood, Bridgetown, Blue Ash, Cheviot, Cleves, Colerain Township, Dent, Elmwood, Evanston, Evendale, Fairfield, Finneytown, Forrest Park, Glendale, Golf Manor, Green Township, Green Hills, Groesbeck, Hartwell, Harrison, Mt. Adams, Mt. Airy, Mt. Healthy, New Baltimore, New Haven, North Bend, Northbrook, North College Hill, Oakley, Price Hill, Reading, Roselawn, Ross, Saylor Park, Sharonville, Silverton, Sprindale, Springfield Township, Walnut Hills, West Chester, Western Hills, Westwood, White Oak, Whitewater Townships, Woodlawn, Wyoming
About A&G Appliance
- Most jobs are repaired the same day due to large inventory in stock.
- Estimates are given before parts are replaced.
- Our bills are itemized: Parts, Labor & Service Call
- Beware of other companies that use the words “free service call”.
- Beware of discounts and coupons on large or full pages ads. Nothing is really FREE – they make up for it in other charges, parts, labor… (their “flat rate” pricing).
- At A & G Appliance, we don’t need large display ads, we rely on repeat customers and referrals.
A message from the owner
New washing machines are made to attract the consumer with extras and high tech controls and bright colors. Are you going to purchase laundry equipment or an entertainment center??? I have customers that complain they have to wash a load twice to get it clean, the new HE machines don’t give you very much water to do the job. IT IS ABOUT SAVING WATER, Not about getting the job done… Clean Clothes! It’s kind of like the toilets that you need to flush 2 or 3 times. At the store the sales person will tell you they are only designed to last 6 or 7 year; if that. At A&G Appliance, we feel that it would be to your advantage to repair rather than replace the machines that you have today, which will wash clothes more efficiently because the clothes are deeply submerged in water as opposed to squirting or flopping them in a puddle. Consumer Reports may say the new HE machines are the best, but that is only because they are not making the machines of the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s anymore. Once you get rid of your old machine… there is no going back.
Ken Schott, Owner